A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rows 1 - 11 of "Row Along" by Lori Holt from Bee in My Bonnet

Well best laid plans don't always work out. I took the photos of all my rows early yesterday all ready for when I returned from the Osteo, so I could write my blog and what happened the photos wouldn't upload.

So I am writing yesterday's blog today, never mind.

This is another little "mystery" quilt that I had a serious head down bum up sessions at the sewing machine to catch up. Phew.

Now when this stared last year I couldn't afford to go buy a whole lot of bright fabrics that everybody else is sewing this in. So I used the same color family but what I had, therefore it is much more muted than other peoples.

Never mind I still think it is going to look good.

So far we have done mittens, leaves, apples, butterfly's, houses, stars, flying geese blocks, chubby chevrons, cups, 4 patches & thread spools.

I am quite excited to see the finished quilt I think there maybe 4 or 5 more rows to come.

So we will have to wait and see.

Here is the link

http://www.flickr.com/groups/beeinmybonnetrowalong/

Til tomorrow Mr CLI, myself, Miss Le Coiffure & the little Sweet Pea are going away for the weekend. We are going to watch Mr CLI race his race bike a motorcycle not a push bike lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment