A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Something's To Put A Smile On Your Face ...

My sponge from last week before I creamed and iced it.

 

My new slippers that someone has taken a dislike to .... I have to lock them yes lock them in the bathroom every time I go out ...

 

This is the culprit Miss Jessie butter wouldn't melt in her mouth !

 

Just something funny to make you laugh . . . But don't laugh to hard :-)

 

Something yummy I had for tea the other night, homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Yummy

 

This is my story and I am sticking to it !

 

Till next time smile and the whole world smiles with you :-))

1 comment:

  1. Slippers and spaghetti and meatballs-is there no better comfort? :)

    ReplyDelete