A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Short and Sweet

No its not a blog about something to eat but a short blog as I spent yesterday with Miss Le Coiffure and little Layla.

I just discovered much to Miss Le Coiffures amusement that there is a song called Layla by Eric Clapton, I will have to get a copy.

They both went to the chiropractor, as Little Layla has problems with wind. She made both of us laugh the chiropractor was working on her tummy to help her bowels, well help he did she is lying there smiling at him while her bottom was going off with the loudest and smelliest farts.lol

She thought she was pretty clever !

While driving around town yesterday we discovered a new shop that just opened yesterday and had a sale !

Ishka - they have lovely Indian things plus beautiful smelling candles and spice mixes which I couldn't resist.

Here's an idea of some of the things you can get below is a beautiful multi colored candlabra, I didn't see any yesterday but I did see the same idea in a chandelier.

 

Mr CLI is now up so I can go have my shower. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment