A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The painting is nearly Over

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well we have just about finished Miss Fishes roo her bed is back in her room as well as her tall boy and chest of draws.

There is still tape around her window and no curtains or her blind back yet.

As Mr CLI is back at work I will have to wait until he can put them back.

Does Miss Fish love her room, well yes she does, she goes in there and checks it out but even though her bed is made she is still choosing to sleep in the spare bedroom.

I haven't got o the bottom of that also I still have to paint her mural yet, that is this weekends project. When it is finished I will post photos.

Until tomorrow adious.

1 comment: