A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well the Shifting is Over ...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well the big move is over, we went to Miss Le Coiffure's old house to help and return Miss Tieka, but what was meant to be an hour or two developed into a full day, but happily it is all over.

Everybody including Lola and Zara were in their new house by Saturday tea time.

So as a consequence there has been very little cooking over the weekend. I made cupcakes, using a packet mix, with Miss Fish yesterday. I even "gulp" iced them with bought icing.

I suppose it's not what you use to make these things but the fact that you cooked them.

So today the calm has returned, I have my car back Miss Tieka is in her new home and only the unpacking needs to be done.

So next on Miss Fishes agenda is Easter, she has finally realized that it is in a few days, so her excitement is building.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So till tomorrow happy baking and sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment