A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Present for my Mum

Now this is a very belated Birthday present for my Mum, not that I forgot her birthday or anything, but unfortunately her birthday occurred just after our family tragedy, so it wasn't the time to celebrate.

Well we are off to Melbourne this weekend and things have settled some, so I thought it would be a good time to give her, her gift, even if it is a bit late ( her birthday was in June).

What it is is a small quilt that she can either hang on the wall or use as a table topper.









My Mum loves and collects different teapot sets, so I thought it would be nice to make it with different teapot designs. The fabric I used I made her a small wall hanging with, so I know she will like the colors.









These are a couple of the applique squares. I am off to make her a nice card, so I better be going now.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Melbourne and happy birthday to your mum! What a sweet gift! :D

    ReplyDelete