A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Forge Pizzeria - Ballarat VIC

On the way home from my Sister's house this week we stopped in Ballarat for tea.

As last time Mr CLI & I we were in Ballarat we wanted to try the pizzas from The Forge Pizzeria but sadly it was closed. So this time we thought we would check it out, and it was open so in we went and had a wonderful meal of wood fired pizzas.

Yes there is a bit of a theme on pizzas this week, but if you can try new places to eat you need to take up the challenge and if they both sell wood fired pizzas, well a girl has to do what a girl has to do, so she can report to others about fabulous places to eat.

The Force Pizzeria is in a group of shops in Alfredton which is on the main road leading out of Ballarat heading West.

You have 2 options either eat in or take away. They have 3 tables set for eat in customers, using quirky second hand furniture. We chose to eat in as I didn't fancy trying to eat pizzas in the dark in the car.

We got a hawaiian for Miss Fish as that is her all time favourite pizza, and a capriciosa for myself and Mr CLI to share.

The verdict - absolutely scrumptious, if we had more time I would have ordered another pizza. The bases were thing and crispy just the way I like them, the ham was sliced not the shredded stuff and the toppings were plentiful.

Not only are the pizzas wonderful, but the staff are very friendly and helpful.

So if you are in Ballarat or are travelling thru make it your business to visit The Forge Pizzeria for a wonderful eating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment