A tiny slice of my life

This is a look at my life, and the many things I try to learn and do.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylesford

Well we have just recently been to Daylesford, we took out daughter there for her birthday. Because our eldest daughter doesn't live at home anymore we needed to take out elderly Jack Russell - Jessie with us.

So the search was on, firstly in Adelaide, but all the dog lovers who take their pets had booked the accommodation until May !!


Finally I found a house that allowed dogs inside. It was in Hepburn, we have never stayed in Hepburn before, it was called Abelia Cottage.

We had a lovely time, I took my daughter to Endota Spa so the 2 of us could have a aromatherapy soak, then she had a billabong foot spa. Once my husband picked her up, I had an hour of please with organic endota facial, which included a billabong foot spa. Mmmmm pure heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment